Living in Door County, WI

Quirky photo facts, and links to Heidi's images, illustrate the beautiful, inspiring, and seasonal natural landscape that I call home. Living year around in Northern Door offers opportunities for fabulous nature photography. Please visit the Gallery links below to view more.

Monday, November 21

$4.3 million dollar photo


                                     photo by Andreas Gursky

This isn't my photo but I couldn't resist sharing it.
It's the world's most expensive photo at $4.3 million.   This photo is 11'x6'.  It was taken by German photographer Andreas Gursky. The subject is the Rhine River. Gursky is famous for his large prints and a unique digital/film process.  Maybe they paid with funny money!
and maybe I need to print my photos larger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment